- Bowling, H. and Klann, E. (2018) Proteomic tools to study the effect of BDNF on de novo protein synthesis. In Duarte, C.B. and Tongiorgi, E. (Eds) Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF). Humana Press. Springer Science + Business Media, LLC, New York, NY. pp. 217-239.
- Bowling, H. and Klann, E. (2018) Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor and the Attività plastica dei neuroni: The Neuronal Plasticity as Defined by Ernesto Lugaro (1870–1940). In Duarte, C.B. and Tongiorgi, E. (Eds) Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF). Humana Press. Springer Science + Business Media, LLC, New York, NY. pp. 3-10.
- Alberini, C.M. and Klann, E. (2014) Regulation of neuronal gene expression and protein synthesis. In Byrne, J.H, Heidelberger, R., and Waxham, M.N. (Eds) From Molecules to Networks – An Introduction to Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience. Academic Press, London, England, UK. pp. 149-174.
- Hoeffer, C.A., Santini, E., and Klann, E. (2013) Translational regulation of hippocampal plasticity. In Nguyen, P.V. (Ed) Multidisciplinary Tools for Investigating Synaptic Plasticity. Humana Press. Springer Science + Business Media, LLC, New York, NY. pp. 93-124.
- Bagni, C. and Klann, E. (2012) Molecular functions of the mammalian fragile X mental retardation protein: insights into mental retardation and synaptic plasticity. In Powell, C.M. and Monteggia, L.M. (Eds). The Autisms: Molecules to Model Systems. Oxford University Press, New York, NY. pp. 126-146.
- Kishida, K.T. and Klann, E. (2009) Reactive oxygen species, synaptic plasticity, and memory. In Veasey, S.C. (Ed) Oxidative Neural Injury. Humana Press, Springer Science + Business Media, LLC, New York, pp. 1-27.
- Hoeffer, C.A. and Klann, E. (2008) NMDA receptors and translational control. In VanDongen, A.M. (Ed) Biology of the NMDA Receptor. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, Boca Raton, FL. pp. 103-121.
- Serrano, F. and Klann, E. (2008) Reactive oxygen species signaling in the hippocampus. In von Bernhardt, R., and Inestrosa, N. (Eds.) Neurodegenerative Diseases: From Molecular Concepts to Therapeutic Targets. Nova Science Publishers, Inc. Hauppage, NY. pp. 159-168.
- Costa-Mattioli, M., Sonenberg, N., and Klann, E. (2008) Translational control mechanisms in synaptic plasticity and memory. In Sweatt, J.D. (Ed) Molecular Mechanisms of Memory. Volume 4 of earning and Memory – A Comprehensive Reference, Four Volumes (J. Byrne, Editor) Elsevier B.V., Oxford, England, pp. 675-694.
- Klann, E. and Richter, J.D. (2007) Translational control of synaptic plasticity and learning and memory. In Sonenberg, N., Hershey, J.W.B., and Mathews, M.B. (Eds.) Translational Control in Biology and Medicine. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor, NY. pp. 485-506.
October 9, 2017